Tuesday 1 February 2011

Second Life Exploration

I need to be more organised about exploring Second Life and all the diverse SIMs out there, as I get easily distracted and end up spending the precious time I am inworld in the same SIM just wasting time when I could be running through virtual meadows or cutting through virtual jungles.

In order to introduce some method into my time wasting madness I have decided to list the places I want to visit on this blog so I have one consistent place where I log the SLurls of places a variety of people and websites recommend are worth visiting in SL.

If you have any suggestions for cool and exotic places to visit in SL please let me know as I am always on the look out for new places to explore.

SL has so much creativity to offer and I don't want to miss out.

the list so far:

  • The Forest

    ~ The Forest ~ A Peaceful and Beautiful place to wander an entire sim of just tranquil forest rivers lakes and animals...very romantic. Dance under the Stars, Explore, Relax and have a dream, cuddle and kiss. Find like minded Spirits or just walk with wildlife and reflect on nature. Dance in the Rain. Category: Hotspot Contact Avatar: Pluto Fairey Activities: Explorer
http://slurl.com/secondlife/City%20of%20Rio/138/233/148/?title=The%20Forest

  • Twomoons Island
Nearby, yet invisible from Earth, thrives the volcanic Twomoons Island...a destination for weary teleporters. Enjoy fantastic nature and night skies. Indulge in shopping for men and women or your home and garden. Look for the art gallery or seek to find hidden coves and interactive objects.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Twomoons%20Island/138/104/33

Pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment