Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sex Beach

It has been a while since I posted anything on this blog, but as hectic and busy as RL has been I have managed to find some time to log into Second Life and take my mind off RL problems by immersing myself in the relaxing and re-energizing pastime that is Virtual Sex.

It may sound crass but I find having sex in Second Life very therapeutic and stimulating, It is not like sex in real life, and as with other Second Life experiences it should be taken on its own merits and not compared to it's real life equivalent. It is an immersive experience that one can share with someone else, or more than on person, and it takes your mind to another place entirely. I find that the setting that virtual sex takes place in affects it's ability to transport your mind, thoughts and feelings to another more immersive and exotic place. This is why I suggested going to a sex beach, as opposed to just another sky box, when it came to taking the virtual sex voyage with a good SL friend of mine, Ginseng Salamander, a few days ago.

A random search in the Second Life viewer destination guide and we found ourselves in the wonderful Sapphire Sex Beach, which is beautifully crafted and provides breathtaking scenery to act as a backdrop to what was a truly stimulating time in the reality escape vehicle that is Second Life. It made my day and helps me get through the mundane drudgery of real life. Enjoy some of th epics below, more on flickr!

Let me know how you feel about your virtual sex experiences in second life, I'd love to hear about them!






No comments:

Post a Comment